This was a class project. When I finished it I thought my little nieces would like it. I hid their names in the painting for fun. I'm getting it framed so they can hang it in their room. SOLDSaturday, August 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You Don't Have To Stay In Your Lane
So many artist activities are filling my days I'm happy to say. Having wrapped up Louise Fletcher's "Momentum" course, I...
-
This past month has brought new opportunities for connecting with local artists. The Foothills Art Association and gallery in La Mesa asked...
-
Most artists have experienced periods when they find it difficult to make art. Lack of ideas, too many ideas, comparing one's talents a...
-
Although Zentangle has proven to be an easy and relaxing art form, I recently decided I'd been way too dormant with my watercolor painti...
No comments:
Post a Comment